Pages

cyberkidz

I'm Living For Blogging


I'm Living For BloggingOne girl ask me. Why i love to use my blog to make money online? I ask her one question. To answer that silly question but might be have deep meaning in her life. “Do you love money?” “Do you like to use money in this world?” She answer me fast. Yes! And she got the answer for her question. It save my time to answer her silly question. People always like that. Keep asking even they might ...
My First Payment From Affiliate Program
Hari ni 02/Oktober/2010, bangun jer dari tido lebih kurang jam 12.30pm .. saya terus pegi mandi, lepas mandi jer pakai baju & besiap .. lepas tu terus on laptop .. bila buka laptop jer terus check email, fuh x sangka ada email dari www.maybank2u.com... email tu berbunyi begini "This is to inform you that MOHD NAZRI BIN YAACOB has transferred RM79 to your Maybank account for...
Who am i ??
My name is Hafiz, and I am a amateur blogger. I own many websites around the net, and the latest web is CyberKidz™ that ur viewing now. My most recent topic is Information About World Online Business. I recent wrote about Latest Information Around Us & Drug Database Online in two different language, English & Malay. But i already put the Translation Tools in the web, so u can choose...

0 comments:

Reply To This Comment